- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Weblogic product support.
- Must have strong administration support skills in Weblogic product support in an RHEL environment and strong communication and documentation skills.
- Be able to lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation and support of specialized business and technical information technology solutions.
- This person is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Weblogic and will provide planning and technical support.
- This resource will be the primary point of contact for Weblogic Product throughout the application life cycle.
- In this role, the individual will ensure Weblogic readiness compliance; propose architectural solutions to support Weblogic requirements for high availability, reliability, security, etc.
- Must be willing to handle complexity and troubleshoot various technical scenarios on various software platforms.
Required Skills and/or Product Knowledge:
- Ability to analyze and provide input and guidance on third party assessments
- Need a resource fully knowledgeable with the Weblogic software.
- Must have experience with installing and configuring Weblogic on RHEL based operating system.
- Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the Weblogic and associated Weblogic products.
- Must be able to work with Developers who design, develop, code test and implement the approved design and technical models incorporating the business rules and data requirements
- Document the modified application design, code, logic, packages, modules or triggers in the appropriate tool and update the operations manual.
- Will work with a team supporting the customer.